Last Updated: August 2, 2021
- Information Collected.
- Pyvott collects information in a variety of manners. Specifically, we collect the content, communications, and other information you provide when you use the Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with other users. This can include information in or about the content you provided, such as your name, email address, phone number, username, password, and other information from which you get your consent at the time of collection. It can also include what you see through features Pyvott provides, such as a camera or text box. Pyvott’s system automatically processes content and communications that you and others provide in order to analyze context and what is in the content.
- Pyvott collects information about what you are connected to (including people, pages, accounts, hashtags, and groups) and how you interact with them across the Services.
- Pyvott collects information about how you use the Services such as the types of content you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Pyvott will receive and analyze content, communications, and information that other users provide when they use the Services. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on your content or send a message to you.
- In addition, if you allow it, we may collect information about your real-time location. You may limit the location information that we may collect when you access and use the Services by disabling location services on your device. Please note that if you disable the sharing of location information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services.
- Device Information. Pyvott collects information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with Pyvott’s Services, and Pyvott combines this information across the different devices you use. Such collection may be by automated means, such as cookies and web analytics. Information Pyvott obtains from these devices is statistical data and includes, without limitation:
- Device attributes: information such as operating systems, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations: information about operation and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as games, apps, or accounts you use.
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
- Data from device settings: information you allow Pyvott to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera, or photos.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed, and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network.
- Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
- How the Information is Used. Pyvott uses the information Pyvott has as described below and to provide and support the Services and related services. Here is how the information is used to:
- Provide the Services. Pyvott uses the information it has to provide the Services, including to personalize content and other features and make suggestions for you. To create personalized Services that are relevant to you, Pyvott uses your connections, preferences, interests, and activities based on the data collected and learned about you and others, how you interact with the Services, and the people, places, or things.
- Improve your experience. Pyvott uses information about your activities on the Services to provide a more tailored and consistent experience.
- Personalize your experience. Pyvott may use location-related information such as your current location, where you live, and the businesses and people you are near to provide, personalize, and improve Pyvott’s Services, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise location (if you have allowed us to collect it), IP addresses, and information from your and others’ use of the Services. Pyvott may also use the information it has about you, including information about your interests, actions, and connections, to select and personalize ads, offers, and other sponsored content that Pyvott shows you.
- Improve, test, and troubleshoot. Pyvott may use the information it has to develop, test, and improve the Services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new services and features.
- Provide measurements, analytics, and other business services. Pyvott uses the information it has to help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps, and services.
- Promote safety, integrity, and security. Pyvott uses the information it has to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of Pyvott’s Services, and promote safety and security on and off the services.
- Communicate with you. Pyvott uses the information it has to send you communications, communicate with you about its Services, and let you know about Pyvott’s policies and terms. Pyvott also uses your information to respond to you when you contact Pyvott.
- Comply with legal requirements. Pyvott uses the information it has to enforce other agreements and comply with legal requirements and industry standards.
- How the Information is Shared. Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
- Sharing on the Services.
- People and accounts you share and communicate with. When you share and communicate using the Services, you can choose who you share with. Your network can see actions you take on Pyvott’s platform and in connection with the Services, including how and when you engage with ads and sponsored content. It is possible for public information to be seen by anyone, on or off the Services, including if they do not have an account. This may include your name, any information you share with a public audience, information in your public profile, and content you share on your public account or any public forum. You, other people using the Services, and Pyvott can provide access to or send public information to anyone on or off the Services, in search results, or through tools and APIs. Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared, or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and offline media such as TV, and by apps, websites, and other services that integrate with the Services. You can review and change the personal information associated with your account by logging into your account and visiting the profile page. You may also submit a request at www.support.pyvott.com/help. We may not accommodate a change that would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Content others share or reshare about you. You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on Pyvott’s website, platform, and Services, including people and businesses outside the audience you share with. People can also use the Services to create and share content about you with the audience they choose. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on the Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharing on the Services.
- Sharing with Third-Party Partners. Pyvott works with third-party partners who help it provide and improve the Services, which makes it possible to operate Pyvott and provide free services to people around the world. Pyvott does not sell any of your information to anyone and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data Pyvott provides. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
- Advertisers. Pyvott provides advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but Pyvott does not share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give Pyvott permission. You may revoke such permission at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We also confirm which advertisements led you to make a purchase or take an action with an advertiser.
- Measurements partners. Pyvott may share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
- Partners offering goods and services via Pyvott’s Services. When you buy something from a seller in the Services, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
- Vendors and service providers. Pyvott provides information and content to vendors and service providers who support Pyvott, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how Pyvott’s Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting surveys.
- Law enforcement or legal requests. Pyvott may share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances outlined below. Pyvott access, preserve, and share your information with regulators, law enforcement, or others:
- In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order, or subpoena) if Pyvott has a good faith belief that the law requires Pyvott to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when Pyvott has a good-faith belief that the response is required by that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When Pyvott has a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent, and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Services, violations of Pyvott’s terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect Pyvott (including Pyvott’s rights, property, or Services), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
- Information Pyvott receives about you (including financial transaction data related to purchases made on the Services) can be access and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of Pyvott’s terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. Pyvott also retains information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
- Children Under the Age of 13. The Services are not directed to, and Pyvott does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
- Concerns. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. Pyvott cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. If you have any concerns about privacy or security, you will immediately discontinue use of Pyvott’s websites or platforms.
- Contact Us. If you have questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
PO Box 1660 Orem, Utah, 84059